Does Your Home Need Water Heaters Repair in Mclean?
Dealing with a failing water heater can be a nightmare for homeowners. When a hot water heater stops working, it is then the occupants of a home quickly learn how important it is to have a steady supply of hot water. Thankfully, there are some warning signs that will begin to occur when there are issues with a hot water heater. Once these signs are noticed, a homeowner needs to seek immediate water heaters repair in Mclean.
Signs of Water Heater Problems
* When there are issues with a water heater, immediate repairs are needed, so water damage or electric shock do not occur. Water heaters typically last around ten to fifteen years, depending on the type and amount of use.
* Obviously, a lack of hot water indicates a problem with the hot water heater. Sometimes, this can be caused by a lack of power to the unit, or it could also be caused by a failing heating element. Prompt repairs will restore the proper operation of the tank.
* Should a homeowner begin noticing discolored or smelly hot water coming from their tank, replacement may be needed.
* Discolored water is typically a result of a corroding liner which occurs over the years when the tank is filled with hard water that is high in mineral content.
* A leaking water heater should never be ignored since this can cause water damage to the flooring and can lead to electric shock, depending on where the leak is occurring.
* If a water heater is making a rumbling, banging, or clanging sounds, it could be because the elements in the water heater are breaking loose and coming into contact with the heating element which creates a reaction.
Call Today For More Information
Should a homeowner notice any of these signs of problems with their water heater, it is imperative they seek immediate repairs. With prompt repair, the hot water supply can be restored to the home.
If you are in need of these services, contact All Plumbing right away. They are the plumbing professionals you can rely on for all of your plumbing needs. Call them today so your service appointment can be scheduled.