The Crucial Role of Your Local Divorce Attorney in Thiensville, WI
In order to understand the capricious, unstable nature of today’s marriages, we have to look past the axiom of, “half of all marriages will end in divorce.” Shown below are the cold, hard facts:
- Contrary to popular belief, only about 41% of first marriages end in divorce.
- However, more than 59% of second marriages and 73% of third marriages end within the first six years.
- As a result, there are approximately 1.1 million divorce proceedings per year in the United States.
- The typical union lasts less than nine years on average – marking a 38% decrease from figures recorded in 1990.
- One out of every two individuals that choose to file for divorce are “completely uninformed with regard to the fees, expenses, and duration of a standard legal separation.”
So, if you find yourself in the midst of a contentious situation and wish to evaluate your options in a prudent manner, it’s in your best interests to establish a working partnership with a renowned divorce attorney in your area, especially if your situation involves children, valuable assets, properties, and intertwined finances.
How Can a Specialized Lawyer Help Me?
If you reach out to a reputable divorce attorney in Thiensville, WI, you’ll gain immediate access to a dexterous advocate who can help you navigate through this taxing process from start to finish, which include the following:
Describe and define your legal grounds for a divorce filing.
Deliver even-handed, objective advice and situation-specific recommendations.
Establish a comprehensive plan for any joint accounts, possessions, or properties.
Facilitate arbitrations, mediations, and out-of-court settlements with your partner and his or her legal team.
Create suitable custody and maintenance arrangements.
Fight for your best interests in a court of law.
Is There a Distinguished Divorce Expert in My Area?
The most prominent legal firms – such as Fraker Law Firm, S.C. – are able to tout the following traits and characteristics:
- Upwards of 30 years of experience in the family law niche
- Member of the Wisconsin Bar Association
- Approved by the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
- In-house specialty with divorce, child custody, child support, collaborative divorce, and a wide range of alternative proficiencies.