Types of Flooring Service in CT
When homeowners start the search for quality flooring contractors, the first service that comes to mind is typical installation. However, professional flooring contractors offer a variety of other wood flooring services as well. From cleaning and installation to maintenance and repair, experienced contractors can handle all of your wood flooring needs.
When it comes to flooring service in CT, here are the most common:
- Installation: A professional wood flooring installer will ensure that your wood comes from the same manufacturer lot and ensure proper location of seams, joints, and floor placement.
- Repair: A flooring service can also help repair your floor if you have missing, buckled, or lose planks; gaps between the planks; split or splintered planks; or scratches, stains, or cracks.
- Refinishing and Sanding: An experienced contractor will also be able to help with quality refinishing, re-coating, buffing, bleaching, staining, refinishing, or sanding of your wood floor.
- Deep Cleaning: A flooring service alternative to refinishing and sanding is deep cleaning. This process removes surface contaminants without the need of sanding and allows the new finish to bond easily with the underlying wood.
- Custom Inlays and Borders: Many wood flooring contractors are much more than installers. They are artists and experienced in the art of crafting sophisticated floor borders, patterns, and designs.
- Accessories: Another flooring service that contractors can provide are accessories. These include your moldings, wooden vents, skirting, board decking, treads, and stair risers.
As you can see, flooring contractors offer a wide range of wood flooring services and can in most cases be a one-stop shop for all of your hardwood flooring needs. Companies such as Dustlesshardwoodfloorsllc.com are experienced enough to handle all aspects of your flooring requirements. Contact Dustless Hardwood Floors today to speak with a contractor about your project.