Warning Signs it is Time to Replace Your Roof
A residential or commercial property is one of the biggest investments that a person will make in their lifetime. It is essential to take steps to protect the investment and keep it in top condition to prevent the value of the building from decreasing. One way of doing this is by having a new roof installed in St. Augustine area by a professional contractor. However, do you know when it is time to replace the roof of your home or business?
How to Know it is Time to Call in a Professional Roofer
- The first question you want to ask yourself is how old is the roof? While most rooftops last around 30 years this all can depend on the type of material that was used and the care that was provided over the years.
- Are the shingles on the roof starting to buckle or curl up?
- Does the roof have several missing shingles?
- Do you notice water leaking into the home or business after it has rained?
- How about sunlight peeking through the roof boards?
- Are there bare spots or missing granules?
- Are the flashings in the roof damaged, causing a separation between the roof and chimney or skylights?
Call an Expert to Schedule an Inspection Today
If you are still unsure if your roof needs to be replaced, you should make an appointment with a professional for a full roof inspection. The skilled team at R&K Roofing can provide the services that you require. They will inspect your roof and provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision on whether or not it is time to replace your roof. You don’t want to jeopardize the integrity of your commercial or residential property when a dependable company can determine if your roof needs to be replaced.