What Does a Dentist in Branchburg Do to Help Your Smile?
Some people go throughout their life with a beautiful smile while others have to wear braces. Therefore, getting a nice set of teeth is always a blessing. There is more to dentistry than improving your appearance. Dentistry involves the treatment of dental problems such as pain and dental related infections that cause diseases. It is in your best interest to maintain that beautiful smile or to get one. Therefore, you will need to visit a Dentist in Branchburg to monitor your dental hygiene. Regular visits to the dentist will enable your dentist to treat any oral problem at an early stage before it worsens.
Services offered by dentists include:
- Bridges: When your tooth is knocked out, you will need a dentist to restore it. Bridges are also known as fixed partial dentures since they hold your tooth and restore your beautiful smile.
- Implants and dentures: Professional dentists called periodontists perform this service. You may need a dental implant in case you have lost your tooth or teeth. Dental implants are artificial teeth that are fixed permanently to your jaw. Dentures, on the other hand, are artificial teeth that are used to replace natural ones. They can be made from metal such as gold or plastic.
- Invisalign: This is an orthodontic treatment that uses 3D technology. You will need to visit a dentist in Branchburg who offers orthodontic treatment and tailored clear aligners for you or and your loved ones. The clear aligners are used as an alternative to braces.
- Crowns: This is a dental service used to restore your tooth if it is damaged due to decay. Your dentist will fit the crown to the remaining part of your tooth to restore its shape and to enhance its strength.
- Teeth whitening: This makes use of a bleaching agent to make your teeth whiter. Some dentists also use laser whitening equipment.
- Fillings: If your tooth is decayed, your dentist will use an amalgam to fill the hole or holes. The amalgam can be from various types of metal such as zinc, tin, mercury or copper among many others.
The above services are just a few of the many that your dentist can provide. Visit Hunterdon Family Dental to get a cosmetic dentist who can improve your dental health.