Why Should You Choose from Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Rings?
The princess cut is probably one of the most popular among engagement rings, so if you’re looking for something that will show your fiancé that she is your one and only, why should you choose from princess cut diamond engagement rings? While the cut may be common, there are several types of settings and metals that they can be set in that will make the ring unique, giving your one and only a ring that is not only stylish enough to be shown off to everyone she knows but also one that is unique and beautiful in its own way.
Make Her Feel Like a Princess
No matter what a bride says, she will enjoy feeling like a princess while she is planning her wedding. That doesn’t always mean puffy dresses and pink flowers everywhere. Each bride is different and so her engagement ring should reflect those parts of her that made you fall in love with her in the first place. Princess cut engagement rings can help you achieve that and, by making it unique to whom she is, you can make her feel like royalty and still feel like herself.
- A diamond cluster around the main princess cut gives a distinguished look and adds more sparkle and flair to the ring.
- Princess cuts are often set in platinum or white gold. Try a setting in yellow or rose gold for a unique look and offset colors.
- The band that the diamonds are set in doesn’t have to be simple. Look for something with leaves or curls if your fiancé is someone who likes jewelry that is intricate.
- An engagement ring and wedding band set that fits together will make it easy for your fiancé to continue wearing her princess cut ring after the wedding so that she can enjoy it when all the planning is over.
- You can set other stones besides diamonds around the princess cut diamond to make it stand out and add some color to the ring.
Design Your Own
To use a princess cut diamond is only one decision in the engagement ring that you decide to buy for your fiancé. If you can’t find exactly what you want in your search, find a jeweler that will custom design your ring the way that you want it to be. There are many kinds of princess cut engagement rings out there and the choice can be quite overwhelming. If you know what you want before you ever begin looking, you’ll be able to find it easier.
Quality Over Quantity
People will tell you that you need to spend two months’ salary on your engagement ring or that it needs to be a certain amount of carats to mean what you want it to mean. Really, it’s important to know the lady you decided to spent the rest of your life with, what she wears, what she likes, so you can pick the ring that she will absolutely love, and off course shop for quality first. You want this ring to last forever, so make sure that you find one that has a setting and clarity of the quality that will.