Contact a Personal Injury Attorney in Philly After an Accident

After a car accident, a slip and fall, a faulty product injury, or any other type of accident that results in physical or emotional harm due to the negligence of someone else, you should immediately contact a personal injury attorney in Philly. An attorney can immediately begin protecting your rights as a victim. The most important thing after an accident is to follow the medical directions given by a physician and begin the healing process. There’s no need to worry about a fee when you receive a consultation about your case, because it’s free. In addition, an attorney will usually represent an injured victim on a contingency basis which means you don’t pay any money unless they win a settlement for you.

Tractor trailer truck and motorcycle accidents are some of the worst accidents that involve serious injury. A motorcycle rider could have permanent scarring, broken bones, spinal cord injuries or the loss of a limb. Brain injury can occur even with the use of a helmet if the impact is severe. Tractor trailer truck accidents are severe due to the size the truck and the trailer. If the truck is loaded, the added weight can result in devastating injuries.

A personal injury attorney in Philly will immediately begin to investigate the accident and review all of the information before there’s a chance for anyone to alter it. In addition, they will review a tractor trailer truck’s driver’s log and maintenance history. Truck drivers must follow federal laws for the amount of hours they’re permitted to drive on the highway or be on duty. The maintenance record of the truck will also show if maintenance was requested and never performed. An injured person could receive loss of wages, medical payments, pain and suffering and other financial compensation for their injuries.

If an individual passes away due to injuries they received, a personal injury claim will be converted to a wrongful death claim. It’s similar to a personal claim except a family member such as a spouse, child, parent or personal representative of the estate is permitted to file a lawsuit on behalf of the deceased. If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident due to no fault of your own, please visit

Be the first to like.

Be Sociable, Share!

    Author: anvdiribrt

    Share This Post On

    Submit a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    5 × 1 =