Signs That There Are Problems With Your Boiler In Toledo OH
If your home ever begins to have boiler issues, you need to address it right away. An exploding boiler is very dangerous to be around or near. Of course, many other symptoms of a problematic boiler will show up first before it becomes that serious. If you think you are having problems with your Boiler in Toledo OH, read on for the sure signs.
1. When your water is no longer getting hot or if your heat is not coming through, you have a potential boiler problem. Sometimes it may be going on the “blink;” and sometimes it could be a simple matter. Only the trained eye could tell.
2. Another indication of boiler issues revolve around the color of your flames, if your boiler is gas-powered, that is. A good-burning flame is going to be bluish, signifying the right mixture of oxygen. When the color begins to become amber or lighter, you will need to call a technician qualified to deal with gas related issues.
3. When the pilot light goes out (on a gas boiler) and you have trouble getting it to relight, or the automatic light doesn’t work, don’t try to fix it yourself. Call a qualified technician.
4. Another thing to check is the amount of fuel used against the actual operation of the boiler. If your boiler seems to be burning more fuel, but you are not using it any more, then that is a sign you may have boiler trouble.
5. One of the “biggies” on the boiler outage list is a lot of noise, or particular, strange noises. If your boiler begins to make more noises than the sound effects on Batman, you definitely have a problem.
The Atlas Heating Co. has been in operation for over sixty years and provides furnace, heating and boiler services to their clients in Toledo, Ohio, Oregon, Ohio and the surrounding areas. They also service air conditioners, water heaters and humidifiers. In addition to offering service and repair on all of this appliances, they also deal in the sales and purchases of new boilers. If you are looking to purchase or have repaired your Boiler in Toledo OH, you can contact the Atlas Heating Co.