Thinking About Microdermabrasion? Provo, UT Spa Clinicians Can Help
Modern spas are the ideal places to go when you want to relax or enjoy a day of beauty. Businesses like Seasons Salon and Day Spa are also equipped to offer a range of expert skin care solutions that range from facials to peels. Whether you are interested in a quick pick-me-up or complete Microdermabrasion Provo UT aestheticians can help.
A Spa Provides Clinical Skin Treatments
Highly trained spa clinicians offer a variety of skin treatments that can freshen and clear your skin down to the cellular level. The most popular options include:
- Microdermabrasion: During Microdermabrasion Provo UT aestheticians basically sand the top layer of your skin, in order to remove dead cells and reveal the healthy skin underneath. Many use a Synergie device that provides a gentle vacuum massage and facial. It is ideal for treating stretch marks, acne, fine lines, scars, and more.
- 4 Layer Face Lift: No surgery is required for this procedure, which uses glycolic acid, enzymes, and Vitamin C. The process tightens and brightens your skin and encourages faster cell turnover.
A Spa Offers Relaxing Facials
Spa facials are designed to reduce fine lines, relax you, and stimulate the quick growth of healthy new skin. You will be offered a variety of options that include:
- The Galvanic Facial: During this procedure, technicians use a hand-held wand that helps remove skin impurities. Your skin is massaged and stimulated by an electric current. It tightens and tones, increases blood circulation, unblocks pores, and reduces oiliness.
- The European Facial: This facial is used to relax your entire body, stimulate collagen production, and exfoliate. Technicians apply a nutrient-rich masque that restores moisture and balance to skin.
- The Deep Pore Cleansing: Aestheticians use this procedure to combat acne and deeply clean pores. During your facial they use steam to extract acne and then they apply a soothing masque. This is followed by a relaxing, aromatic massage.
A modern spa can offer a range of skin treatments designed to freshen your skin without surgery. They range from relaxing, rejuvenating facials to instant face lifts. Skin treatments help your overall health because they often include professional massage, healing masques, and aromatherapy. View the site for more info.